Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application - Approved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naranevi

PostSubject: Application - Approved   Wed 15 Apr 2009, 4:59 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
I played for about 2 years when it first came out but haven't really played since; I just started playing again ~1 month ago on saedron, but dislike the difficulties the loreplay sets on guilds/grouping, so thought I'd try a change from that.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
The guilds I was in are all long dead and I doubt anyone remembers them, but skylords, KGB were the 2 I remember best.

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? Honestly I usualy only run 1, but my computer could probably handle 3 or 4 if I needed it to.

4. Why do you want to join WotS? Simply want a guild to play, and I actualy prefer to be given a build to make, so one with rigid structure of spec toons apeals to me.

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day? changes, but I'd say I go 3-4 days without playing, then play 2-3 days for 5 hours each. I work a shift schedule which is why I do this.

6. Which country are you from? USA

7. Which state are you from in that country? Nebraska

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Yes, I actualy prefer to be given a build...Wink

9. Can you use Ventrilo? Yes

10. Do you have a mic? Yes

11. Can you check our forums regularly? Yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? No.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
contacted "Andro" in game (his status was set to recruiting)

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
Kurdoc on Saedron; Kefka on Malag, so far that's it, I'd like to know what to make before I make a needless toon.

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I am a good team player, and a guild needs people willing to run farming groups, both gold and exp, and that's what I like to do. I will also assist at guild events(mines/seiges etc...) and will follow specs when making toons. I am a 23 year old Chemistry grad looking for something to fill some time and just have fun with.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer) Ummm.... Nothin...
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Wed 15 Apr 2009, 5:46 am

Welcome to WotS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com

Application - Approved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1