Hey there! Before you join, we will need to know a few things to ensure you aren't a shit spy LOL. (Copy and paste this into a new topic to answer - click new topic just up there)
Also there are a few things you need to know; This is not a start up guild. you either have a main toon that's already leveled, and would like to join us, roll spec toons which we will help u with completely, or you're willing to dual or triple box your spec toons alongside your main toon as you go and we'll help you with all three. Also you are expected to be in vent when logged on, always. This increases communications, teamwork, and is the reason we use vent. If you can't abide by these standards, apply somewhere else...
1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? a little more then a month
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? Sublime Malog
3. How many SB clients can you run at once? i run 2 all the time could probably run 3
4. Why do you want to join WotS? I wanna kill Sublime... pretty much hate them.
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day? atleast 8 hours
6. Which country are you from? USA
7. Which state are you from in that country? California
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Yes
9. Can you use Ventrilo? Yes
10. Do you have a mic? Yes
11. Can you check our forums regularly? Yes
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? Not that i know of. killed some of you on the field thats about it.
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application). Andro
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game Skaii,TreeHuggers,CannonFodder,RunFast,KissofDeath
15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph) Probably one of the best Thieves on this server. I play alot, im a friendly guy. I like to help my nation out. Thats about all i got to say nothin else comes to mind <3
16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
We like people who get in vent when online, roll specs on initiative, and is social with the other guild members so as to encourage guild cohesiveness when we work together as a guild.
We also prefer people who regard loyalty and trust highly, and willing to roll toons on both Malog and Thurin where needed. Most of us actively play on Thurin, but we haven't entirely left Malog. We log on there for banes/mines and such and would like our full player-base to be versatile.
If all this isnt you, perhaps this isn't the guild for you.