1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
On and off for 3 years.
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
Ravenhold (IC) - Wrath
WotS - Wrath
Kings of Insanity - Wrath
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
As many as needed. Never tried more than 4.
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
Just got back into SB, Saw WotS was still around, and so was Andro figured I'd see whats up.
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
2-3, more on the weekends.
6. Which country are you from?
7. Which state are you from in that country?
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Yes, probably already have a few started.
9. Can you use Ventrilo?
Have my own server.
10. Do you have a mic?
Yes, see above.
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Yes, Andronas. My most known Character was Ariadnock, I went by Stimpy
I also know Reg, or Mole, whatever you know him as.
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
Reg said I should apply and gave me the link.
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
Ariadnock - 58 Dwarflate
Ausgebombt - 46 Mino Barb
Nasum - Human Sent.
I have a few others, can provide the names of those as well and/or SS's of login screens for all 3 accounts. I also have several chars on Malog by the same names.
15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I've played SB for several years now, I've always been team based and guild/nation first. I'm more than willing to roll new spec toons, help out at mines or banes, or just work with people on their specs. I also know when to shut up in vent, and do as I'm told. Even if I disagree with orders. I also have ALOT of experiance in Mines, Banes and just plain old open field pvp. I have number of good specs for different character classes, and can help people make up new ones.
16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I love to pvp.