1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
War - Defender's of Mitheral Hall->Weavers of Fate
Entropy - Ghosts of War
Mourning - Ghosts of War -> Hooligans
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
2 or 3
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
My guild quit SB
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
Depends on the day and my work schedule
6. Which country are you from?
7. Which state are you from in that country?
MD (btw, other countries aren't divided up into "states")
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
9. Can you use Ventrilo?
I guess I can dig up my mic
10. Do you have a mic?
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
No because I wasn't part of your guild before.
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Nope, Hooligans was a DragonScale sub for a while though.
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
Know the guild from having fought with/against them on other servers.
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I like to think I'm generally a pretty helpful guy. I've been playing since release and am generally a pretty active forums member. I know a fair amount of game mechanics (although having not played for a while I'm kind of rusty), and will generally lend a hand helping develop characters. I especially like designing small group spec teams (2-3 toons) that can fight in cohesive groups.
16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I don't really know what DS has been up to since Mourning, but it's always been fun on both sides of fighting with you. Glad to see you guys use vent now =)