Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Gigganto App -- Expired

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigganto

PostSubject: Gigganto App -- Expired   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 1:46 pm

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?-Only a few weeks im not that good but im willing 2 do what it takes..

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?--Ive been in saints grail--But i would like 2 join WOTS

3. How many SB clients can you run at once?-Only 1...sorry

4. Why do you want to join WotS?-Cause a member of the guild named Palmy was telling me about it and it sounds like a great guild!

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?-I probably play a few hours a day most day's

6. Which country are you from? USA

7. Which state are you from in that country? i live in Oregon and i was born in Arizona

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?--YA OF COURSE IF U GUYS TEACH ME!

9. Can you use Ventrilo?-I dont know what that is but i hope u can teach me! and im willing 2 learn.

10. Do you have a mic?-no i dont sorry

11. Can you check our forums regularly?-Yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?-No only talked to 1 or 2.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).Palmy told me about it and we had a conversation about the guild

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game-So far--SKiTZ - and - Gigganto

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)-Cause i am willing 2 do what it takes or learn to help my guild out!

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)- No i think i have said what i needed...........I need a good guild bad!....I hope this is the 1........ and i am willing 2 learn what i need 2 learn and do what i got 2 do for the guild!! =]
Back to top Go down
Lampy

PostSubject: Re: Gigganto App -- Expired   Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:22 pm

I am allowing Gigganto a trial period... note that this is the only toon I have tagged. Gigganto, if you are reading this, please understand that we are very cautious in recruitment. I tagged you because I liked that you were so interested and seemed to be loyal. Nevertheless, I need to look more deeply into your actual personality to fully understand whether you are trustworthy or not. I will help you learn the basics of the game, for now. Good luck to you.

afro *boom chic boom chic boom chic* Lampy of the funk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gigganto App -- Expired
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1