Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

i really want to join guild - Denied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andredra

PostSubject: i really want to join guild - Denied   Tue 16 Dec 2008, 4:34 am

i have been player shadow bane for a year . i only is in thurin server. i can run one client at a time. i want to join wots as they they say it is the best guild out their especially when it come to getting leveling party.i is also located all over the map so easy to farm. i also want to serve the guild as best as possible.i normally play around 3-8 hours a day. i am from Jamaica and i am willing to roll the reguire toon for guild.don't have a mic and i can check forum regularly . i have a friend in guild, he is the one that tell me about guild.i join many guild all in non-player city.
you should accept me in wots because i will follow the rules. i will also participate in the guild activities such as protecting mines and protecting cities.pleas let me join guild as i also want to be in the same guild as my friend.
Back to top Go down
clixya
Friggin Poster
Friggin Poster

PostSubject: I really want to join the guild   Tue 16 Dec 2008, 4:46 am

A few things you left out:

you must be willing to play on both malog and thurin, you dont have to spend all your time on malog, but you must at least have a holy spec toon and a meat spec toon on malog.
Also you didn't leave any info about who you friend is and what your name in game is.
Otherwise if you're able to get in vent, regardless of a mic or not, you sound good, but please respond to this post with your willingness to roll those toons on malog and who your friend in wots is.

-clixya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i really want to join guild - Denied   Sat 20 Dec 2008, 12:55 am

I'm afraid im gonna have to reject this person since he can only run 1 box at a time. sorry..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i really want to join guild - Denied   

Back to top Go down

i really want to join guild - Denied
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1