Hey there! Before you join, we will need to know a few things to ensure you aren't a shit spy LOL. (Copy and paste this into a new topic to answer - click new topic just up there)
1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
Played for about 6 months on release, then off and on since every few months.
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
I was in the Lords of Death on the Death server(this was ages ago though.)
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
hm.. I prefer to only run no more than 2, but I'm currently only single boxing. My laptop can probably easily run 10 or more clients though.(my brain cant though)
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
I need a guild here and this was the only one with a recruiting officer who responded to my inquiries
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
Depends on the day, but anywhere from 1-5 hours.
6. Which country are you from?
7. Which state are you from in that country?
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Sure, as long as I dont end up being a healbot
9. Can you use Ventrilo?
10. Do you have a mic?
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
I dont know anyone in wots.
13. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I'm a long time MMO player, with previous experience in SB. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I know the way most of the game works-- i'm familiar with the terminology and playstyle required to be successful. I'm also a mature gamer(I'm 26 with a wife and a child) so I won't act like an immature tool. I've been gaming for awhile, and am a big fan of the open PVP in SB. Its what always brings me back to the game.
14. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
Cant think of anything at the moment, I would love an opportunity to play with a good guild in SB as its what really makes the game fun. Playing SB solo is a complete waste of time.