Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application - Denied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebacks

PostSubject: application - Denied   Mon 24 Nov 2008, 3:42 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? over 3 years but the last month actively. I havent played in about 3 years and recently got internet back at the house again.. Smile))

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? Back in the day i was with Descent Malice and Ootb and Garcias but dont rembember there guild name... dont remeber the server back then... back before crazy classes.. currently in some guild called Violent by design but i dont really know who is who in this game yet..

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? 1

4. Why do you want to join WotS? Cause supposedly there good at pvp and i hate playing with sucky people lol

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day? as of late about 4-8 hours

6. Which country are you from? US

7. Which state are you from in that country? Illinois

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Well i got a druid scout thief priest warrior warlock assasin so far.... druid scout warlock warrior all r6..

9. Can you use Ventrilo? yes

10. Do you have a mic? yes

11. Can you check our forums regularly? if needed..

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? back in the day.. but it was winds of the storm then..

13. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph) Cause im an active player who is pretty good at the characters i know.. druid scout warrior warlock.. back when i played 3 years ago i played for almost 12 hrs a day.. weekends non stop so i pretty much mastered the potential of all my characters Smile

14. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer) yeah hook it up im ready to play with people who can actually kill 2 people with a group of 6 instead of being a group of 6 and being rolled by 2 people lol
Back to top Go down

application - Denied
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1