Hey there! Before you join, we will need to know a few things to ensure you aren't a shit spy LOL. (Copy and paste this into a new topic to answer - click new topic just up there)
1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
On and off for roughly 3 years
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
KGB - Redemption, Thor's Army - Redemption, Mercenaries of Death - Mourning, Sinister Sabotage - Mourning, SDR - Malog
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
Up to about 4 high graphics. Possibly 10 with lower.
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
Just need a home bro.
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
Work at a restraunt atm so it varies. Couldn't answer honestly.
6. Which country are you from?
7. Which state are you from in that country?
Texas baby, How 'bout them cowboys
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Why not. Only have a r5 thief atm
9. Can you use Ventrilo?
10. Do you have a mic?
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
13. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
Solid pvper. Follow orders without hesitation, can possibly take back-up target calling when primary is fallen. I understand the mechanics of the game for the most part and what to do when needed. Basically, I just follow orders..
14. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
Not really other than I get on to kill people and not much else unless you need more for something more important; so the rest is for you to decide I guess.
We like people who get in vent when online, roll specs on initiative, and is social with the other nation members so as to encourage nation cohesiveness when we work together as a nation.
We also prefer people who regard loyalty and trust highly, and willing to roll toons on both Malog and Thurin where needed. Most of us actively play on Thurin, but we haven't entirely left Malog. We log on there for banes/mines and such and would like our full player-base to be versatile.
If all this isnt you, perhaps this isn't the guild for you.