Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Pending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addicted

PostSubject: Application - Pending   Mon 10 Nov 2008, 4:05 am

Hey there! Before you join, we will need to know a few things to ensure you aren't a shit spy LOL. (Copy and paste this into a new topic to answer - click new topic just up there)

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?

3. Why do you want to join WotS?

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?

5. Which country are you from?

6. Which state are you from in that country?

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?

8. Can you use Ventrilo?

9. Can you check our forums regularly?

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?

11. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)

12. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)

Thank you!

P.S.
We like people who get in vent when online, roll specs on initiative, and is social with the other nation members so as to encourage nation cohesiveness when we work together as a nation.

We also prefer people who regard loyalty and trust highly, and willing to roll toons on both Malog and Thurin where needed. Most of us actively play on Thurin, but we haven't entirely left Malog. We log on there for banes/mines and such and would like our full player-base to be versatile.

If all this isnt you, perhaps this isn't the guild for you.

Please answer these questions BEFORE joining.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum

Wrath of the Seraphim :: Public Section :: Applications

Wrath of the Seraphim :: Public Section :: Applications

1.I started playing SB at it's inception. I was not good and all my toons were gimped. I left after about 8 months after the 1st expansion pak. I think back then it cost $12 to play back then a month. I came back about 4 months ago when i got a new pc and found out it was free.

2.On the original server i was in the Order. When i came bak I went saedron and was in Grimsyndicate and Jhor Khan and Return of the Jedi. I have been on thurin for about a week and am in Violent by design.

3. I want to join because I want to be in an active guild that wants to play everyday and have fun and play the way the game was designed to be played. I want to participate at banes and help with contributing to the nation and learn how to do this game the right way. I enjoy playing support characters and learn how to play the differnt spec groups and I dont have alot of experience with that but will do whatever it takes to be successful at accomplishing this. Talkin to you and on thurin and talkin to those who are recruiting on thurin you all seem to be a solid guild and that is the kind of experience I am looking for. I hope you will consider my application.

4. I am on this game all the time thar my computer is on. At least 3-5 hours a day if not as long as I am awake and still function.

5.United States

6.North Carolina

7. I will roll whatever toons are nedd for whatever role is needed.

8.Yes I have vent.

9.Yes I can check the forums daily.

10.I do not believe that Ihave played w/ anyone in this guild before.

11.Well if you all are lokking for members who want to play everyday and will be loyal and listen to direction, then I am a good fit for your guild. When I 1st started I didnt quite unerstand the character creation and ways that groups can work together to play the game. I thought all you did was farm for gold to buy cool armor and weapons and whine when someone pk'd you. Now that I have come back to the game witha new attitude towards it I want to be a part of a nation that is established and likes to actually go to banes and create spec groups and try different templates to see how they work. I know that I will be loyal and social and reliable to the nation and giuld foremost and will do the best job I can do and do my best to constantly improve. Thank You!

12. I am over thirty. I am not a computer genius at all. I just love this game. I hope you all will consider my application and wish you all good gaming and much respect.
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Pending   Tue 11 Nov 2008, 7:07 pm

if you are still interested, please contact me in-game to finish your application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com

Application - Pending
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1