The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jalen Application - Approved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jalenx

PostSubject: Jalen Application - Approved   Sun 02 Nov 2008, 3:41 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? I played at release for a while on a few different servers (not a clue which ones). I've also been playing on Malag for about three weeks.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? I played at release with a gaming community I have been a part of for about twelve years now. They are not currently active anymore. I've been playing with BC on Malag since my return.

3. Why do you want to join WotS? I'm looking for education, consistenct, and teamwork. I believe that ShadowBane has a steep learning curve being that it is a pvp oriented game and proper strategy can only be learned through experience. Surrounding myself with experienced players will give me a tap to a large knowledge pool.

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day? It depends on the day. I have a full time job, a wife, and two children. I try to spend 3-6 hours playing on the weekdays and as much as I can on the weekends.

5. Which country are you from? United States

6. Which state are you from in that country? PA

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Absolutely.

8. Can you use Ventrilo? Yes, I'd rather not type if I don't have to.

9. Can you check our forums regularly? Yes

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? Negative.

11. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph) I am a veteran gamer who has played practically every MMO released (including Meridian59 if any of you know that). I understand the importance of following instructions and relying on teammates to do the same for the betterment of the group. I believe in being able to have a good time playing a game, but understanding that people put considerable amounts of time into the game they play and deserve to have their time/effort respected.

12. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer) I like beer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jalen Application - Approved   Sun 02 Nov 2008, 2:55 pm

damn that owns the shit out of my application. /impressive
Back to top Go down

Jalen Application - Approved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1