PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Wed 24 Sep 2008, 4:01 pm

Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Wed 24 Sep 2008, 6:44 pm

lol alright lampy. tell you what since u are sure you are coming back, i will leave you on the forums so u can still contact us and such, and itd be asier for you to find out where we are and what we're doing when you can come back. good luck in your studies and i anxiously await your return
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
Lampy

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Thu 25 Sep 2008, 6:12 am

Ok thanks Andro! I actually do frequent the forums even though I'm never in game...so I could still add my two cents in occasionally. I will try my best to come back as soon as I can, (and I purposely took a light course load my 1st semester), so I'll see if I can straighten things out.

Then, it's good that I've faded out in some ways. This allows other, more reliable players to step in. I never reached a particularly high position, but I was a leader in some ways and people would turn to me in certain situations -- Self-reliance people! Think for yourselves! If everyone had the mentality of a group leader, things would run a lot more smoothly. Ok, I'll keep you all updated with my situation. I will definitely try to come back before my winter break, but I don't want to make any promises just yet. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:59 pm

awesome lampy thanks. you were due for promotion but my to do list kept getting choked up around the time u started playing less so. you are most definately a valued member. see you soon sweets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Sat 27 Sep 2008, 3:27 pm

LAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!
Back to top Go down
Lampy

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Mon 29 Sep 2008, 6:57 am

Oh hell, you guys miss me too much. I might have to come back sooner to toss some salad Wink Anyway, good news, I guess. My course load is fairly light, just got done with midterms (B's across the board, which is not bad at all considering the average was C on each test), so I might have time to come back and play really soon.

So briefly tell me -- what toon do you need rolled? I can't promise I'll be of much help with pvp/leveling due to my sucky laptop, but I'll see how it works. Is vent info the same, still?

One more thing. I can't promise to be reliably involved with the guild until a long break -- say winter or summer. Once that rolls around though, I'll be on a lot. I hope. No promises though.

Oh yeah, I did promise I'd reveal my name before coming back -- it's Stephen (pronounced "Steven", apparently my mom thought a fancy-and-not-phoenetic name would be nice). But I do prefer Lampy while online. Either name works. See you all soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lampy

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:08 am

You know what? Someone please contact Lampyreturns on Thurin Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   Mon 29 Sep 2008, 9:03 am

lol sorry. just got back and didnt have much internet access till now. cya real soon then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An end to Lampy   

Back to top Go down

An end to Lampy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Seraphim :: Public Section :: Shadowbane Applications-