The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Doin the applicatin boogie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted

PostSubject: Doin the applicatin boogie   Wed 27 Aug 2008, 11:18 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
When was War server? I started towards the end of that server, was in a small guild on big ice.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
Hum, War is hard to remember. One of the guilds on the big ice alliance, I remember the nation's tag was something with a dragon, but not much more than that... I was a a noob. Bunch of different guilds on entropy, as I ended up quiting for school 2 or 3 times on that server. Ran my own guild actually, well more a merchant city, Northwood Defenders just west of Hethland Holm. The main guild of note is that I ended up in Lords of the abyss (Hail the purple swirly) under Sogoth Ral. Moved with LoA to redemption when entropy busted, then quit for a long while. Came back and joined a japanese guild actually for a while, which was interesting. Basically got tired of the redemption politics after a while and just moved to Mourning. Jumped through a few guilds looking for a home, Dragonscale, BloodClan because they were recruiting, but didn't realaly find a home. Then I fell off the map and played different games. Came back to SB a couple weeks ago to tide myself over until War online comes out, and here I am.

3. Why do you want to join WotS?
Seems a homey place, decent folk, plenty of stabbing going on in nation chat so I know there is action Smile

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?
Couple to 4 hours? Ish?

5. Which country are you from?
Central US

6. Which state are you from in that country?
What if the country doesn't have states? What if its provinces? Principalities?
Oh, Iowa Razz

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Sure. as long as its not a scout. I hate and am terrible at scouts.

8. Can you use Ventrilo?
Sure, but I'm in a house with a other folk so I tend to do a lot of listening and respond via nataion chat.

9. Can you check our forums regularly?
Oh I guess. I give you 2 weeks before you are asking me to check them less-regularly Razz

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Not that I know of, but its been a long time in this game so could be.

11. Which guild are you applying to join?
WotS

12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
ack. I'm dependable, humurous, sexy, smart, witty... why wouldn't you? *flexes* Hey, honestly, I'm a good recruit, pitch in where needed, not too greedy and grabby... just give me the basics and I'm good to roll. I've done most everything there is to do in this game, so ya won't have to spoon feed me much, but I'm happy to do things whatever way they are wanted, as long as I get to off people.

13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I heard there would be punch and pie? Where do we pick that up? I'm thirsty after all that talkin, I need me a sugar shot.

Thank you!

P.S.
We like people who get in vent when online, roll specs on initiative, and is social with the other nation members so as to encourage nation cohesiveness when we work together as a nation. If you don't like doing these things, perhaps this isn't the guild for you.
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doin the applicatin boogie   Thu 28 Aug 2008, 10:46 am

Find me in-game and we'll finish your application process Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com

Doin the applicatin boogie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1