Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demarco's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demarco

PostSubject: Demarco's application   Thu 21 Aug 2008, 5:10 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
I originally played SB when it launched. Then quit for quite some time, till my return which has been around a month ago.
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
I was in the guild Paladins of Sanction, but for some reason I've been banished. I think it was because I do have a limited time to play through the week, sometimes I get lots of play time in though. Only server I'm on is Malog.
3. Why do you want to join WotS?
To be completely honest? I look at the map and you guys are all over the thing, which tells me that you are doing something right. Other choice would be the CN, but I can't type or talk in chicken scratch. Bottom line, in my eyes you are a dominant force in the world, and I wish to be part of that.
4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?
1-2 hours
5. Which country are you from?
USA
6. Which state are you from in that country?
Oregon
7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
absolutely
8. Can you use Ventrilo?
yes
9. Can you check our forums regularly?
yes
10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
I have not
11. Which guild are you applying to join?
Any really. I just want to be part of your nation. I want to play the game and be part of what I believe is dominate. I play to win, and winning is more fun than not.
12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I have nice hair and haunting eyes....Just kidding. Why should you accept me? You should because I can offer what every other successful member has given you. A strong play style, help towards the guild and nation, brotherhood. I once was part of a very successful guild in EQ on Vallon Zek. We all had a kind of bond that I have since to find, and I'm looking for that bond again. I want to play, and have fun with people that make a game worth playing. I will be your brother. There for you when you need me, and I will bring firepower to the battlefield under your flag.
13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
If you should accept me, I will do my best to help lower the cost of oil per barrel so....oops wrong speach.....Look, I just want to have fun. Having fun to me is the most important thing. I have fun when I win, so I am serious about it. Let me join, so I can help you get mines and destroy other nations.
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demarco's application   Thu 21 Aug 2008, 3:05 pm

Your application is awesome! But I'm hesitating to accept you because of your limited play time.. We need active players atm, and I'd feel bad if I gave you try and had to tell you to leave because you weren't active enough. If you are still interested to join, find me in-game sometime and we'll try to work something out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
Demarco

PostSubject: Re: Demarco's application   Sat 23 Aug 2008, 1:51 am

That would be great. I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demarco's application   

Back to top Go down

Demarco's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1