Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I beat God in chess, so i dont need God's approval... By ripp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I beat God in chess, so i dont need God's approval... By ripp   Mon 11 Aug 2008, 5:07 am

Well i just realized i havent filled out an application. And i probably dont need one but i like to be active on the forums so i shall fill one out just for fun.

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
2 weeks

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
wrath, mourning(very briefly), Malog .

3. Why do you want to join WotS?
because andro begged me to come back and offered very descriptive sexual favours from his sister which obviously i couldn't turn down knowing how sexy she is. Im joking.. But ur sister is hot.

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?
Ask andro, he keeps count.

5. Which country are you from?
Canadaland

6. Which state are you from in that country?
what are states?

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
of course not... what a silly question

8. Can you use Ventrilo?
ya

9. Can you check our forums regularly?
of course. I wont read anything uninteresting thou, such as bane schedules and so on.

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
lawl of course.

11. Which guild are you applying to join?
andro's super hardcore sexy guild

12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
The question isnt why i should be accepted into wots but why i should accept wots to have me. No im joking. I love wots and love everybody in it, ive played with many people in here for quite a long time on wrath and after wipe. I left and joined sublime, then left sublime to come back here. I miss everybody I played with and MJ and Brad love to ruin relationships with everyone they can, the amount of shittalk is unbelievable and definitely unbearable. Besides Andro is the best leader ive had, and it took the punishment of being in a group led by MJ to realize that. Thanks for letting me return andro much love to errbody. I love pvp, i am very helpful. I give away a lot of stuff and ask for things only if i provide a sufficient amount prior to recieving it. I dont shittalk, I am an active player

13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I have a very sarcastic and joker-type personality. Mind my language, i often have a very curse-filled vocabulary. If i insult you in any way make sure not to take it seriously, i tend to call a lot of people assholes in their presence on purpose. Only cuz i love them <3. I love to help out so if theres anything any one needs feel free to send me a tell in game and I'll see what i can do to the best of my ability. I love to rune hunt and vorg hunt, dont have much money thou, so if u ever want to get a rune either send me a request for it and i will give it to u free of charge (unless i desperately need money) or hunt it myself.. Of course any one else if free to join me on these "expeditions".
Back to top Go down

I beat God in chess, so i dont need God's approval... By ripp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1