Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Primus/Sour Diesel - Approved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primus/S

PostSubject: Application for Primus/Sour Diesel - Approved   Thu 24 Jul 2008, 3:03 pm

----1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
I have been playing shadowbane the day it came out. I had to deal with all the roll backs and the loss of experience and such. I was a guild leader of a guild on the server "Fear" and we fought bravely to defeat the superpower that was named "Ebonlore" (much like the current CN problem)

----2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
Currently I am the leader of Tempest, a guild under what used to be Iron Circle, now they call themselves Blood Clan. They have a large amount of players from North America and that was a big drawl to them in the first place. They lack strategy and they have little faith in themselves. They would rather sit back and watch their allies die than run into the glory of battle slaying as many of the opposition as possible. Overwhelming the other side used to be the key to shadowbane victory (I realize the game has changed a lot, and I am a quick learner)

----3. Why do you want to join WotS?
I want to join WoTS because I feel that they treat each other like family. If you need help and assistance they seem to have your back, this is how i live my life. Both in shadowbane and the real world. Family is everything. I also feel that if we were to get other nations to sub under the WotS banner than we could wipe the CN off their throne. They have numbers, but from experience seem to lack skill. Which I have seem great potential in WotS members.

----4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?
I have spend at least a few hours a day. When banes and mines are ready, I will always be ready. I am currently in college so I have flexible schedule. I travel to see a lot of concerts and such though, so some weekend my presence might not be able to make it.

-----5. Which country are you from?
I live in North American, the United States.

-----6. Which state are you from in that country?
Florida, North Florida. Tallahassee to be exact.

-----7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Yes. Currently I have a level 75 Confessor, and level 50 MA BP Sundancer.

-----8. Can you use Ventrilo?
Rodger Wilco, Teamspeak or Ventrillo or whatever new problem comes out that makes the others obsolete.

-----9. Can you check our forums regularly?
Yeah, I will make sure to save it under my favorites menu.

----10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Mainly on the side of them rolling over my corpse, lol.
We do interact though and it always seems fun, never any bad vibes from them.

-----11. Which guild are you applying to join?
This is actually my first official application for a shadowbane guild, possibly ever.

----12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
When I see my friends down in the dirt, I will be there to pull them out. When I see other guilds picking on our younglings I will be there to make them pay. I am a smart and versital player who has more than 10 years of MMO experience under his belt. Games from Everquest, DAoC, Shadowbane, SWG and so on. I will be a vital part of the community, if nothing else I am good conversation. Very non-conversational person who is interested in having a fun time playing a game I enjoy, but also doing well in it. You won't be let down =D

-----13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being apart of the alliance of guilds that is planning on helping EU/NA guilds against CN banes and at the same time make attacks on the CN themselves. I'm very much into music and really like a lot of bands that I'm sure we could all have good conversations about. I'm a vegeterian, and try and live off the planet. I think life is a wonderful thing and when I am not playing Shadowbane I am playing Frisbee or working out. I like to party with my friends and just generally have a good time.

Much love from Daniel Metz (Primus, Sour)
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Primus/Sour Diesel - Approved   Thu 24 Jul 2008, 3:33 pm

Welcome to WotS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com

Application for Primus/Sour Diesel - Approved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1