The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Approved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NurbMWW

PostSubject: Application - Approved   Sun 13 Jul 2008, 3:41 pm

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? Almost 2 years now

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? Rolled with Dragonscale on Mourning when I first started, then I was in The Tenth/WotS when I moved to Wrath, moved back to Mourning and was in BC, LK, DS. I was with DS on Malog and Thurin (former IC), but I quit Malog (but now I'm back somewhat Razz) and moved to Thurin where I now run my own guild Murder Without Warning.

3. Why do you want to join WotS? I've played with Andro and WotS and you guys are good, as well as one of the leading nations that fight CN.

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day? anywhere from 12-20, sometimes over a day (seriously I'm addicted)

5. Which country are you from? USA

6. Which state are you from in that country? Ohio

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Definately

8. Can you use Ventrilo? Yes, have mic too

9. Can you check our forums regularly? Sure

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? Andro

11. Which guild are you applying to join? Wrath of the Seraphim

12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
Well I'm not a noob for starters. Sure I suck at playing certain toons, but if it's needed I'll roll it and learn it for the guild. I share a strong hate for CN (who doesn't though) and I know you guys do a lot to be a thorn in their side. I play a lot so I won't be one of those guys who gets tag and then you never see them again. I don't expect anything to just be handed to me, I'll work for it. I can obtain my own runes, levels, gear, etc. Yet at the same time I'm willing to help other get all that.

13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I'm shy irl so I will hardly talk in vent. I'm only 15, but I don't act like a kid (maybe if I get out of hand with trash talk, but rarely). Being a GL on Thurin I do have a tree and guildies to maintain, but I'll be on as much as I can, maybe 5-8 hours a day. I take mines very seriously in a nation and will probably take the initiative to get a grp going for CN mines at times.
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Sun 13 Jul 2008, 7:33 pm

OI NOOB its about time you came back here. Fuck thurin get all your guys to roll toons here. STAY WITH WOTS FOREVER IMO! Contact me in-game and we will finish up your applcation. Look forward to speaking with you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
NurbMWW

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Sun 13 Jul 2008, 9:39 pm

lol I actually did think of moving the guild here, but everyone is pretty adamant on staying on Thurin instead of going back to the "doomed server." My IC gave me the 3rd degree for starting to play here again lol, but imo this fight is far from over. With CN moving a lot of their force to Thurin now is the time to start mass baning them. I'm thinking of trying to get a tree and form the guild here as well though.
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Sun 13 Jul 2008, 10:14 pm

Your IC is shortsighted then. The tides are turning and my nation is gonna be ready for when we get to strike back. Welcome back nurb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   Mon 14 Jul 2008, 12:01 pm

Nurb you know me, I'm in Murder without warning. (Penultimate Purlple Pants)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Approved   

Back to top Go down

Application - Approved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1