1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
4 years or so
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
Legends of Wrath, Bloodclan, DS, Atrum Sol, Pie Eaters, Hyshen
All of them were on Mourning except the last, where I was on Mourning and Saedron with them
3. Why do you want to join WotS?
Been seeing a lot of you all around, seen some good players. Always down to join up with a good crowd.
4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
Varies depending on work, if possible about 6hrs or so, sometimes as little as a half hour.
5. Which country are you from?
6. Which state are you from in that country?
I live in NC, but my job has me traveling all over
7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Always. Spec toons are key
8. Can you use Ventrilo?
9. Can you check our forums regularly?
10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
I don't and have not
11. Which guild are you applying to join?
Any that will accept me, honestly. For the most part I'm a casual player, though I'm always down for a bane if I am free.
12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I've had my time in and out of SB, working with guilds as structured as Hyshen, and as sloppy as DS. I've had a fair amount of practice, though I wouldn't say I'm a high end player. I've got a good understanding of builds, but that could always get better too. Oh, and I'm a runewhore. Just moved over from Saedron, and once I get my scout leveled it's over.
13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
Tacos are delicious.