I'll be filling this out for myself, and for my friend, as well. When we played, we played in the same timeframe/guild.
1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
We played for around six to eight months, I honestly can't remember the exact dates anymore. After leaving for around a year, we've come back to find all the realms are different. That should give a decent idea.
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
I THINK it was the Wrath server, but hell if I can recall the name. We were part of the House of Errants nation under the Death Army guild originally, and went over to the serverwide alliance against the Asians (lolfail last I saw) under some guild or another.
3. Why do you want to join WotS?
For the minefights and banes. I could care less about anything else.
4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
There is no such thing as an average day. My schedule dictates when I play, and for how long. I can usually scrape at least 1-2 hours.
5. Which country are you from?
Eastern Coast U.S.
6. Which state are you from in that country?
7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
As soon as we make the cash/levels necessary to start effectively farming our gear and discs, we'll be glad to roll spec toons for banes/mines.
8. Can you use Ventrilo?
9. Can you check our forums regularly?
I always check forums, and since my friend plays with me over a LAN, he'll know by proxy.
10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
I might see people I used to know. But its doubtful.
11. Which guild are you applying to join?
Immortals, I asked Natu. If need be, we can be thrown into whichever guild needs the manpower.
12. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
My friend and I are not here for drama, we aren't here for politics. If you're looking for a forum footsoldier, or someone to stir up drama, you can stamp us with rejected right away. We're here for the PK, and anyone without nation tags is considered open game. We'll either end up defending your mines and cities, or helping someone else take them down. Its fairly simple, and we'd like to keep it that way.
13. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
dirkacho the gangrenous is my friend, and Jiggle Stick is my own toon. Invite or reject, but a prompt answer would be appreciated, we'd like to get this more tedious part of the game out of the way.