Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions For Application - Pending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BiGVJDM1

PostSubject: Questions For Application - Pending   Mon 16 Jun 2008, 4:24 pm

Subject: Please answer these questions BEFORE joining. Tue May 13, 2008 12:03 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there! Before you join, we will need to know a few things to ensure you aren't a shit spy LOL. (Copy and paste this into a new topic to answer - click new topic just up there -circumflex accent-)

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?Well i started playing last year for about 3 months, and then i stopped, because i started to technical college, no time, heh. then just recently i started playing again, like 3-4 weeks ago.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? I havent been in any guilds, i use to be in guilds a while ago, but i dont remember the names and i usually play the molag servers

3. Why do you want to join WotS? it sounds like a really nice guild, and the first person i talked to Andro, seemed like a very freindly and helpful person.

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?well i guess it depends, usually an hour, but thats because, its not really any fun, when i dont got any freinds, or really that much to do on the game, because i usually just play bymyself. but when i use to play last summer, i use to play all day and all night, so im up for doing it again.

5. Which country are you from? United States

6. Which state are you from in that country? California

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Yes

8. Can you use Ventrilo? I dont know what that is. it kind of sounds familar, is that the team speak program? sorry if i am wrong.

9. Can you check our forums regularly? Yes

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? No.

11. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph) Well i guess i am always willing to help, and i will be there for the guild as much as i can, and do as i much as i can for the guild. also, i dont start drama, or cause any sort of problems with guild members. i always be willing to follow any orders, tasks, jobs, giving to me, without disagreeing on the tasks. i just want to make more freinds on Shadowbane, and have some fun while playing, because right now its not to fun for me. so i hope you like my answers on these questions and you think im a good person to add to your guild. well thanks.

12. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer) nothing really except i hope i get accepted into Wots.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Questions For Application - Pending
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1