Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Randomly banishing people for asking questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BanishedFor?

PostSubject: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Mon 15 Dec 2014, 1:20 am

You really shouldn't be banishing people for asking questions. I find it funny andro that you think I am too passive aggressive AND too confrontational. Those two words don't go together. I still have not received a message as to the reason of my banishment. Are you too self absorbed to figure I was asking a question for the sake of knowledge? I'm assuming of course not, since everything I do is to piss you off right?

How long until this gets deleted I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Mon 15 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

I find it funny that if this was so important to you, you would take this long to ask.

You can dress it up however you like, but you know what you did, and whether you think it was wrong or not, it was unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
rgsdfg

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Mon 15 Dec 2014, 9:49 pm

Then name it. I could use a good laugh today.
Back to top Go down
Bizkutz
Avid Poster
Avid Poster

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Tue 16 Dec 2014, 4:11 am

Give it up man. Theres no point in droning on about it when you know fine well that you aren't going to be coming back, when you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole by coming back with loaded retorts and "questions" that even read as if they're supposed to be digs towards andro, wots, or its members. Whether you intend them that way or not, i don't know, but i do know that this is likely one thing that played a part in your banishment.

qwfeqwe

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:37 am

You only know half the story bizkuts, the same with Andro. I find it sad that Andro is in a dark spiral downward creating trust issues with people by pushing them away. But of course I am the big bad wolf out to get everybody right?

Here I go again asking another question that I guess will remain unanswered. Very ironic don't you think?

I shall ask twice, banished for what?
Back to top Go down
Bizkutz
Avid Poster
Avid Poster

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:53 pm

I never said, nor assumed, that i know the whole story here. But what i do know, is that if Andro is refusing to answer what you're saying, he probably has some form of reason to.

Andro is yet to create trust issues with any of the other players from what i gather, and while you may well be a good player and loyal member of WotS, that doesn't mean that you should be allowed to challenge Andro like you have throughout time.

I'm not trying to take the role of somebody of authority here, im just simply saying this as i see it.
And i see it that you are used to the way that the guild was back in the day, when the IC's played a bigger part in the running of the guild (Which i think you were at that point) whereas now Andro more caters to the needs of the guild alone, as there was far fewer WotS members than there used to be, and as a result it would make more sense to make solo choices.

Bottom line, the guild is different these days to what it was.

Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Wed 17 Dec 2014, 2:06 pm

The guild knows the story. I told them. Posted on the forum for all to read.

In any case, stop pining away to get back in and just move on.
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   Wed 17 Dec 2014, 2:09 pm

Thanks for the replies Biz, but replying is what feeds this. It's best to just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly banishing people for asking questions   

Back to top Go down

Randomly banishing people for asking questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1