1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
I Played for around a year and a half to 2 years before Ubisoft dropped the project and it died.
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
I was only ever in one guild, but no idea what server. i was a proud member of WotS!
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
Possibly 2, i havnt tried yet.
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
Like i said, i was once a member, and it was a powerful nation then, and i liked the camaraderie
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day?
probably a couple of hours now. I have a baby these days
6. Which country are you from?
7. Which state are you from in that country?
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak?
I could listen, but couldnt speak, as i lack a Mic.
10. Do you have a mic?
Not at present
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
Many times a day if needed.
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
I played with many people, Andro included.. i even remember your real name
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
My friend initially put me onto the guild. Ross, or "IPoonJoo" i this his toon name was. i redownloaded today, and seen the WotS crest on the map.. Hence google search, then application.
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
Currently i have "Heff" a lv 10 wizzy, just until i get the hang of it again. then i'll likely have around 10 again.
15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I was always loyal to the nation, attended every bane and mine i could, rolled every spec there was, (my fav was the axe/chucking/chicken/barb/spec), and i was a pretty good player back in the day, and will be again. I can promise to bring all that and more to the table.
16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
Not really.. i think i remember most of everything from the good 'ol days.