1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
Played from 2005-2014, included was a hiatus from 2009-2014
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
I can't remember them all, there were lots.
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
I don't know, I don't even have 1 downloaded yet. Where do I download it?
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
I heard the leader was a Vacuum.
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day?
Is there a wrong answer to this question? -65 sounds about right
6. Which country are you from?
7. Which state are you from in that country?
This question is terrible, what happens if people live in a country outside of the States...We have provinces & territories!
Alberta - Canada, Texas - USA
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Never, I do as I please when I please.
9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak?
Yes, but Ventrilo sucks as much as that Vacuum leader.
10. Do you have a mic?
Yes, but i'm traveling right now.
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
Long answer, if I was to check the forum regularly it would require me to be involved with the game. Because I don't have the game downloaded it would appear that I lack the motivation to log on. So the short answer is, there is no short answer you'll be reading everything i write here and now you're wondering if there is an answer to this question. There is no answer.
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Yes, I know everyone.
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
I was looking at my e-mail and saw some old emails and some more recently begging me to come back and join.
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
Skeletor, Megatron, Corsek,
15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
At least a paragraph??? Well since you asked so nicely I will begin my novel. It all began in the streets of Shadowbane when I defeated, single-handedly and at the same time, all the members of WoTS. I was so good at trash talking and killing that they made a large statue of myself in the center of the main headquarters. Might I add I was well endowed. I was then made in charge of creating the best characters (sorry Pye but we all know that I give you all the specs) and I'm also the best at playing them (Yes Lazor - I am the best).
16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
Yes, everyone needs to get on teamspeak sometime so I can yell at all of y'all. Peace ya Jabroni.
Oh ya, just email me when I'm accepted.