Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Killah-Face application to join - NA (Andro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killah-Face/Xsyn

PostSubject: Killah-Face application to join - NA (Andro)   Thu 15 May 2014, 11:23 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? Since release off and on, more so on.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? Mourning, Redemtion, Wrath, Lore Beta.  House of Errants, House of Revelations, Mackie's guild Raven.. something, and a few others that i cant recall.  On CB, ive been with Crash all the way, we've been under, violence, loremasters, ODB(didnt like that).

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? 2, im not a fan of dual-boxing.  I will tho when required or more effecient at important times.  I run a laptop so thats why i say 2.

4. Why do you want to join WotS? My guild crash reformed as Death with only few original members are apart of WotS but i have known of you guys for a while and think you're a good nation, and have heard good things about you from guildies.

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day? 2-12 hours honestly if i have time i could play the whole day, im outta college atm so im open.

6. Which country are you from? U.S.A.

7. Which state are you from in that country? North Carolina, not a hick by any means if you had that thought.

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?  Of course whats a nation if it can't coordinate and successfully form a tactic.  I have 2 personal toons, and 2 1/2 full accounts of specs from Crash ready to go.  Druid/sent/meats x3/caster/healers/ priest etc it goes on.

9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak?  I don't play with out it and you shouldnt in my opinion for the most part.

10. Do you have a mic? YES! no worries i have a good mic.

11. Can you check our forums regularly?  Sure np.

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?  No, i do know my guildies that are apart of Death and in WotS but i've seen you andro for years.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application). Nation message of the day sent me here, i've known about WotS for almost as long as you've been around.

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game.  All my toons have Killah in there name for convenience, i am Killah-Face known as Killah.  My toons have variations of killah.  /w killah ask if i am Xsyn or killah-face.

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I listen in vent, roll what you want me too, am an experienced player, and am respectable and nice.  I donate to guildies that ive never met no problem.  I farm, show up for mines, and banes.  I have 3 full accounts of characters ready to go, tell me what you want me on and shout commands.  I dont crowd vent during fights, i'm aware of how this game works and have you should behave during certain events.  I'm fun i don't always win but i can successfully 9/10 times determine what to do in a fight after accessing the toons of the characters we have to fight.  Pretty much im a vet, got 3 full accts, gracious, noble, respectable, fun, experienced, and ready to go.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
when im on track peeps be like  affraid  j/k
Back to top Go down

Killah-Face application to join - NA (Andro)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1