Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Application to join - Approved (Andronas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkh1

PostSubject: Application to join - Approved (Andronas)   Sat 29 Mar 2014, 11:06 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?

I originally started playing SB just after release and continued playing(on and off) up to the end of the game.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
  I can't remember the names of the earlier servers, but played on both lore servers and Mourning. Guilds included Court of thorns, Ministry of Chaos, The Ascended, Noah's arc, Bhorin.

3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
  I can run 2 without a problem on this server.
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
  To be honest, Andronas was the only person to reply to my queries with courtesy and friendliness. If he is any indication of the quality and style   of the members, it is a guild I would be very interested in joining.
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day?
  My playtime varies dramatically, but I would think that at least a couple hours a night would be typical. As we all know, a couple hours can turn into epic sessions in a hurry.
6. Which country are you from?
 Canada
7. Which state are you from in that country?
 Alberta MST
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
 I am only interested in rolling the necessary toons.  I typically play support toons and prefer getting all the practice on one or two different classes.
9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak?
 Yes
10. Do you have a mic?

Yes

11. Can you check our forums regularly?

Yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?

I don't think so.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).

I was checking the emulator forums and noticed your guilds post. I sent a tell to Andronas and he directed me to this site.

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game

Arkh, Ark.  I only realized that the emulator had oppened it's doors yesterday.  Both of the toons listed were created just to see what it was like to play the game again.  Neither of these toons will likely survive should I be accepted as I would rather focus on the creation and levelling of spec/group worthy toons.

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)

I am very eager to see this game returned to it's former, albeit flawed , glory. I am easy going and enjoy working in groups to achieve victory in all of our endeavours. I get along well with others and have no problem taking orders from anyone.Most people appreaciate being helped in the levelling process and acquisition of gear, but I will never beg or demand that it happen. I will help others as best I can when they are in need. Despite having played for such a long time, I am always a student and willing to learn. What once may have worked, may no longer be the case. Despite being easy going, I still have a very great desire to win. I have no idea where my skill level is at anymore after having not played for so long, but I never blame others. Blaming is just a way for people to isolate themselves from the their current issues.  Improvement is the only goal, and taking responsibility for mistakes is a great way to move on that path.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)

I have a full time job and live in the real world where things don't always go as planned. SB is a great way to kick back and enjoy some down time. I like filling a few specific roles and improving my play with those classes as opposed to creating dozens of toons. I will however, roll specs as required.
Back to top Go down

Application to join - Approved (Andronas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1