Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

xChief WotS Application - Approved (Andronas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xChief1

PostSubject: xChief WotS Application - Approved (Andronas)   Fri 28 Mar 2014, 4:17 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?

Since middle school I believe ( I am now 24 years old )
I have honestly forgotten because I've played for so long and can't tell you how many toons I've rolled to find my favorite playstyle.
When I started however Shadowbane was free to play.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?

Don't know the servers. At first it started with me and a friend playing together. We got into CDS and learned all the basics from them.
From there we got to playing with some of the DHL guys and after talking with Scorpi on vent we joined them. Unfortunately not too
long after we joined they quit playing as a merc guild and started taking on tons of cities and things went downhill for them, mostly
because Scorpi left to Age of Conan.

3. How many SB clients can you run at once?

I normally run 2 at once but once I fix my desktop I could run 4 at ease and 6 if two were just evac/buff bots. Although one of my
desktops has an overheating problem. So 4 would be reliable.
Currently only have 2 accounts however

4. Why do you want to join WotS?

Since DHL, WotS is the first guild I have found that I enjoy the people I'm playing with, are serious enough about the game that they
play to win and not just screw off all the time, and I found it easy to find groups to play with. I am also a very big on having solid
communication, especially in pvp, so I am very happy to see your mic requirement.

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day?

4-5 hours on average. Weekends however I could play anywhere from 5-8. I am into martial arts and tactical shooting so I try to get
good sleep and if a training course comes up, I could miss 1 or 2 days out of a weekend. I currently train Tues. and Thurs. from 7-9 p.m.
and Sat. mornings (no set time). I work weekdays 10 am - 5 pm. If work is slow sometimes I play from office (I work for my family) but
will not have a mic. Normally if I play during work it is just farming but if needed I can play ranger and watch track for grps or run evacs
for guildmates. Will be semi-afk though while at work. When not at work however I am NEVER afk and ALWAYS on mic.

6. Which country are you from?

United States

7. Which state are you from in that country?

Ohio    EST

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?

I would be more than happy to roll any required toons and filled any needed spots within the group. Also if spec toons are needed I would
make it my focus to level that toon up asap.

9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak?

YES

10. Do you have a mic?

YES

11. Can you check our forums regularly?

Yes, I must be honest, this is a weak point for me. I am not used to posting forums so formatting sucks Im sure but I can most definitely
check them frequently.

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?

I joined WotS during one of the previews after leveling with one of their groups and joining in on some pvp. I am terrible with remembering
names and cannot think of any off of the top of my head. The most I played with WotS was lvling and pvp at guards. I ran a confessor
toon (Chief). Andro was on a druid and was also running a priest and vamp warrior I believe. That is all I remember. Also had a great time
with the Oblivion group that I started playing with when I joined. Cant remember names.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).

Was training my confessor in Oblivion, ran into a WotS group. They were kind enough to let me join them. We joked around for a while and
had a good time. I was invited to guards and helped with pvp while we leveled and was invited to guild. You guys were getting ready for
the GvG tournament for CB invite. After that during the next preview I talked with Andro a while and was invited back but due to family
was not able to play much during that preview. Now that CB is open I am looking to get back in because I really enjoy the guildmates and
know this guild is ran by someone who cares. Andro told me I needed to send in application and give me the website.

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game

Chirp - Ranger
xChief - Confessor

Since I have just got in CB, currently only have r5 fighter bow ranger (Chirp). Started my confessor today and will have them r5 by tomorrow,
someone took my name so the confessor is (xChief). I use fessor the most in pvp. Also will have an evac/buff bot soon. Other than that I plan
on seeing what the guild needs or would like to have the most and go with that. I'm happy with playing with whatever as long as the group
does good and we are winning I'm happy.

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)

As stated before, I have only played with WotS recently during the past two previews. During this time I found your guild to have the qualities
I am looking for in a guild: a group of guys(girls if there are) that can have a good time together and joke around but be serious when needed,
good leadership, good communication (calling targets, knowing when to speak so that vent channel isnt full of uneeded 'noise', people that are
willing to help guildmates out, and finally a guild that looks to build effective groups rather than just throwing any toon in and hoping it works.

I can dedicate a lot of time towards this game. I am willing to do what is needed for the guild and if I say I will do something you can count on
it getting done. I am NOT new to SB, if spec toons are needed I should be able to learn it quickly. I will always make banes and mines unless
work.
The area I lack in - running nations and cities, and resources. I've never learned really how all of that works. I'd love to learn and don't believe
this would hinder me in being good for the guild but it is the truth so I thought I should acknowledge it.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)

I ask this of the guild; I am dedicated to this game and will do all I can for the guild, however, both my work and my martial arts are very
important to me, oh and my wife to lol. If I cannot be there for the guild because of one of these three things (which will not be a lot) I ask
that the guild accepts it and doesn't give me a hard time like I dont care about the guild. Games are fun, winning is great, and I love being a
part of a strong guild and will do all I can for it, but I care about my physical health and success in the real world more. I hope this is understood
as intended.
Since I am not good with names I do not expect others to remember mine but if you ask around the guild maybe someone will remember my
confessor (Chief That Shet) we had good times playing together. I also ran an evac bot that the group used named (Mariju Ana) perhaps they
will remember that. Also if my humor in my names are not appreciated I can change them.

Sorry if I wrote a little too much (or maybe too little) I just REALLY WANNA WIN THAT CAR
Bad SNL reference I'm sorry I had to (Love Walken on SNL). I am excited to be in the guild if you'll have me. Thank you for your time

Mike Caldwell       a.k.a.       xChief
Back to top Go down

xChief WotS Application - Approved (Andronas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1