1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
Since day 1, recently got in on the Christmas public preview of SBEMU and have been foaming at the mouth to play ever since!
2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
None that I can remember, was always errant or Aeld/Sead Dog's. Currently in Men of (something) Girth, but that guild isn't working out the best. The Guild Leader NerdHunter is very nice and helpful, but I have had little to no support from the rest of the guild. Ran into your group at Maelstrom and they were very helpful and courteous so I figured I'd defect to your guild.
3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
Prefer to only do 3 at once, but can do a possible 10 or 12.
4. Why do you want to join WotS?
Mentioned in question 2, as well as I'm just looking to find a group more suited to my play times and styles.
5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day?
Not sure, a few hours to most of the day when I'm able to be online at all.
6. Which country are you from?
United States of America
7. Which state are you from in that country?
8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
Sure, can't expect to win Raids/Sieges without the appropriate spec groups.
9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak?
Yes, have spoken to you already.
10. Do you have a mic?
11. Can you check our forums regularly?
Yes, not a problem. Will check them before I log on each day at the very least.
12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Not to my knowledge, if so it's been too many years to remember.
13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
Was told my Andro to put in an application here.
14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
Arkus D'Luna (wizard) , Shankz McNasty (thief)
15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I believe that I could be a good asset to the team as well as a friendly voice in comms. I'm an experienced player so will not need training or teaching on any kind besides knocking the rust off of some of the specifics at times, it's been years after all. Your guild has already shown me kindness and respect so I have nothing to give in return but exactly that. I look forward to helping you guys out in whatever ways I can as well as fighting next to you on the field.
16. Anything else you would like to say?
Just thanks for the respect you've shown me thus far and thank you very much for your time! Play to crush!