Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Former Member - Approved (Andronas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulkeeper1

PostSubject: Former Member - Approved (Andronas)   Tue 25 Mar 2014, 11:50 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? Since Beta, was Chaos server at release

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? chaos, is the only one I remember the name of

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? a lot

4. Why do you want to join WotS? was a previous WotS member

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day? 3 -4 hours (just started back today)

6. Which country are you from? USA

7. Which state are you from in that country? VA

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? Yes

9. Can you use Ventrilo/Teamspeak? Yes

10. Do you have a mic? Yes

11. Can you check our forums regularly? Yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? Andronas, I'm sure there are others if it still ha some of the same people I was with when I was WotS

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application). Saw the shield on the map and msged Andronas

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game Soulkeeper (only one currently)

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
Previous WotS member from before servers shut down, made some mistakes left for reasons I can't honestly remember at this time, it was long ago. I do however remember WotS being a good bunch of people that I enjoyed played the game with. When I logged in and saw the clan crest, I knew it was something I had to try to be a part of again.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)

I made mistakes in the past I admit them and want to move on from them starting with a clean slate.
Back to top Go down

Former Member - Approved (Andronas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1