Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application request - Denied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agen_Daz

PostSubject: Application request - Denied   Sun 01 Jun 2008, 1:48 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?

Since March 2003 on and off

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?

Phylos Dubh, Morning 2003-2004; MotN Test 2006; currently guildless since returning post-wipe

3. Why do you want to join WotS?

I need a new home. I want to aid a guild and provide service to the cause. This time around I want to do more helping and not so much building the town.

4. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the average day? 2 hours on weekdays (3 times a week) and maybe 5+ on one of the weekend nights.

5. Which country are you from?

From the United States currently living in Japan

6. Which state are you from in that country?

New Mexico is where my Taxes go but I lived in California for more than 15 years

7. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?

Yes

8. Can you use Ventrilo?

No- R8 Wife mob forbids it

9. Can you check our forums regularly?

Yes

10. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?

No

11. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)

I am usually an fairly outgoing type of player, helpful where I can be but am wary if the unknown. I have 12 years of Military experience and if that has taught me anything it is that I can be patient but also ruthless if needs be. I love the variety this game offers and the dynamics it offers. I am not perfect and while I have been playing a long time, most of that was running towns (pre warehouse city maintenance). Farming and managing shops was fun but I want to experience more of the other end-game. The mine fights, banes and other needed skirmishes are the goal here. I want to help a guild and nation grow, I want to run future groups to gather resources (discs, Elite armor, whatever) to help bolster our guild. It takes someone with initiative and the drive to bring it together. I cannot promise to meet those needs every time but I'm going to try.

12. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)

I certainly want to prove myself or help where ever I can. I appreciate your time to review my application.
Very respectfully,
Agen

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Application request - Denied
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1