The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Snakers Application - Expired

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snaker

PostSubject: Snakers Application - Expired   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 4:07 am

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane? Since the first ever beta.

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers? Umm, too many to remember/list since the game has been down quite awhile.

3. How many SB clients can you run at once? Probably 3.

4. Why do you want to join WotS? I want a good guild to pvp with and help become powerful once the new SBemu servers are live.

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day? Really depends... anywhere from 2-8 hours if I don't have to work.

6. Which country are you from? USA

7. Which state are you from in that country? Indiana

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild? While I will roll the necessary spec toons for raids and such, I do play shadowbane because its fun and my main always be the character I play most.

9. Can you use Ventrilo? Yes.

10. Do you have a mic? Yes, have to dig it up since I have not used it since SB went down.

11. Can you check our forums regularly? Yes.

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots? Probably since the name is so familiar, but can't remember offhand.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application). Private message from SBemu forums.

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game. Snaker

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph) Because I have played since beta, I am a very experienced pvper, and I can play/roll any toon.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
After beta, when SB first came out, before there were any "templates" for people to copy who didn't know how to make characters themselves, my brother and I knew how to make good characters, and we were lvl 30 rolling lvl 60s. We make our own toons, and I have NEVER copied a template from someone or a webpage. We might see a character and build off of that idea, but we have never taken a template. There is also a chance my brother, and possibly my father might be joining me after SBemu goes live. My brother and I know how to play, and we know how to pvp, we won't be anyone who you have to tell every spell to cast or what to do next. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Please email me if your interested. jake8ek@gmail.com. Thank you.

Snaker
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Snakers Application - Expired   Wed 06 Oct 2010, 12:43 pm

App looks good. i'd like to finish your application in vent. i'll pm you the info on the sbemu boards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com

Snakers Application - Expired
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1