Wrath of the Seraphim

The Wrath of the Seraphim Collective

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

App. - Expired

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dish

PostSubject: App. - Expired   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 2:34 am

This App is for two people, Dish (me) and Vector. If you cant take us both then we will just keep on looking for someone who can.

1. How long have you been playing Shadowbane?
Been playing Shadowbane since it came out. So has Vector

2. What guilds have you been in and what servers?
First guild ever, was B&I. Ran with a Mino Barb named BigBadMino. when that server shut down i ran with same mino but reroll on Entropy in the guild EtP up on ice. Then stuck with that core of players for years. We went to lore and did our thing for a bit. When the core were getting tired of the game Ween (Yes i played with this cat) and I ran a templar guild called Brothers of Malorn Born down in bog. It took a bane from (cant remember the nation down on bog) on us to get the core back to help defend and do a last push. Things went well till all just quit lol. I stuck around for a bit errent most of the time and found myself owning 2 cities by myself (about 6 months before game died out). Vector has been in all same guilds as i have from EtP and on.

3. How many SB clients can you run at once?
Vector-1
Dish- Been known to run atleast 7.

4. Why do you want to join WotS?
I recieved an email from Andronas on the SBEmu forums saying to stop by and fill out an App. So here i am.

5. How much time do you spend playing Shadowbane on the
average day?
Dish-Depends on work, can range from 1-5 hours a day and weekends all day and night.
Vector-Senior in high school so i would say maybe 1-2 hours during weekdays and 4+ on weekends.

6. Which country are you from?
U.S.A for both.

7. Which state are you from in that country?
Dish-VA
Vector-FL

8. Are you willing to roll the necessary toons required by the guild?
We both agree that necessary toons for specs and toons to help burn a mine/heal a grp is needed.

9. Can you use Ventrilo?
Yes

10. Do you have a mic?
Vector does and Dish needs to pick up one.

11. Can you check our forums regularly?
Yes

12. Do you know or have you played with anyone currently in Wots?
Nope.

13. How did you hear about us? (Namely, how you found your way to this application).
Andronas from the SBEmu forums.

14. Please list your in-game names (your mains) so you can be contacted in-game
Well lol ingame names are Dish and Vector/VectorVipe. He plays a decent scout and i play an amazing scout and well anything you want me to play i will out preform anyone.

15. Why should we accept you into WotS? (at least a paragraph)
I am not telling you need us to win. Cause you dont. But i am asking for the chance to show you what we are capable of doing, you will be pleased. We offer any help we can give and do not take handouts. I love to build toons and love giving input on something i see that can be done better or more efficent. But before i suggest a change in your build you will see me making the same toon to do the same thing but perfecting the stats and trains for said toon. Vector and i have been found to farm when nothing is going on and all profit goes right to the guild. If you would have checked any of my banks when it was live you may find 100k in all banks so enought to repair a few times and buy pots. Anything i found being runes to resources goes right to an IC or GL. Cause the quicker the guild is geared out and runed out, the more fun we can have. So in closing, you dont need us. But we need you, to call home and build friendships along the way.

16. Anything else you would like to say? (Yes you are being interviewed/interrogated - Whichever you prefer)
I joined the US Navy back in Feb. 08, so i cant call in sick or blow off work for this game. But if i can be on i will be. Vector has what he wants to call a life lol, last year in HS and he is making the most of it. But again, he will be on for mines and banes as will i. Even if i have to call him and tell him to get his ass on we have a bane in an hour, he will get on.

Thank you for your time. Hope to see you all in-game, being on your side. Or on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Corsek
Typoholic
Typoholic

PostSubject: Re: App. - Expired   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 12:01 pm

Hi, My name's Corsek and I approve the above message.

Wait....I don't have any power but I like what I see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: App. - Expired   Fri 24 Sep 2010, 7:27 pm

The app looks very good. I have no problems with accepting you both in, but I will need to complete ur app in vent, perhaps this weekend? Let me know if you are up for joining us. You guys can ask me any of ur questions in vent. I will pm u the vent info on the sbemu forum when I get back home
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
Dish

PostSubject: Re: App. - Expired   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 4:19 am

Sounds good to me, um i need to buy a mic and cant do that till the first but i do have vent as an app on my phone. Maybe i can talk that way, but if i cant talk then will have to complete in vent chat. Vector is away atm, would that be a problem? Or can i just finish it up for the both of us in vent?
Back to top Go down
Andronas
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: App. - Expired   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 9:35 am

you can do it for both of you. though i'd prefer to meet him as well, that can be settled at a later date when he is around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wots.forum-motion.com
Grimm
Avid Poster
Avid Poster

PostSubject: Re: App. - Expired   Sun 26 Sep 2010, 4:50 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/stitch1777
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App. - Expired   

Back to top Go down